Monday, May 5, 2008

I Replied To Nokia

Dear Namrata,

I Think Either My Mail Was Overlooked Or The Content was mistaken. I Would Re-Quote My Contents.Please Do Read Carefully.Here I Have pointed out a very Unethical Malpractices Done By Your Service Stations.

I Would Like To Put Some Points here my dear friend.
1. The Set was Bought just a month back .in a scorching Summer Heat.
2. The Handset Gets Heated So to an extent ,that any Water Logging , if any would have been Evaporated.
3. The Handset AS SHOWN by the Service Center Executive , had Fresh Water , I Would Say Smartly Sprinkled on it.
4. The Service Center Executive ALREADY Charged Rs.900/- For Replacement of Some Chip , which I Presume Was A BAD SALE and dicy one too.
5. The Replacement of Chip By Service Center Was too fast to be True.
6. The Service Center Personnel , Failed to Give The Exact Specification of The Integrated Circuit Replaced.
7. Nor He Was Able To Provide a Satisfactory Part Number Of the Same.
8. The User Of Handset in Question is a very Cautious User and would Never Mishandle the equipment.

Namrata, I Would Again Point Out Something here.

1. It is high time , that these small service station stop their malpractices ,as out of 10 mobile atleast 6 are charged for water logging and the customer is charged for something that never was a fault of the customer.

2. The Dicy and malpractices of your service stations should be Cross Checked By the Parent Company.

Again Namrata,

I think we both would be in Total Agreement ,that Nokia is a Best Branded Phone, without any manufacturing Defects ( My Personal Journey Includes Handsets Ranging from 1610 to E61i now , which i have never faced a problem) , though i understand , that out of 1000 , there is a likely hood of failure of 1 set.

I would humbly put forth One Question Namrata," With These Kind of Service Providers" How Far will Nokia go in staying in Ethical Business practices?
I have Read All the Fine Prints on your site and it seems your franchisee Service Centers are loosing no opportunity to cash in and use it as a mean to harass customers.

I Don't Know , what Stand Nokia will take or has to take or would want to take after reading my mails, every other person knows about the atrocities of the Nokia Care Service Stations and these incidents will do nothing , but Blemish and Tarnish the Image Of a Reliable Product in the Market.

Regards and thanking you in anticipation
Hitesh N. Panchal

No comments: